Children’s Hair Event
Styling Children's Afro Hair - Workshops For Parents at Karen Wright Salon in Thornton Heath, Croydon
We are having a Parent & Child Natural Hair workshop every Monday in the month of August ‘21, 10am - 2pm at Karen Wright Salon in Thornton Heath, Croydon.
Address; 138 Bensham Lane,
Croydon CR7 7EN
The workshop will be from 10-2pm. Itinerary for the day will look something like this;
- Warm Welcome
- Demos with a live child model and with you practically hands on working with your child’s hair with our guidance all the way;
- Good hair relationships Good vibes/positive speaking - loving your naps!
- Pre-poo*/quick pre-detangling
- No more dreaded Washday shampoo & conditioning correctly/detangling/Tear free detangling
- Drying correctly - To blow dry or not to blow dry, that is the question?!
- Moisturisation is key! Best Products to use & how to use them correctly.
- Simple styling cool hair/protective styling - tools of the trade/detangling.
- Night time routines - wear ya scarf!
Goody bags will be available on the day with some free samples. Products & tools will be available for purchase to add to your goody bag.
How Much Does the Workshop Cost?
It will be only £25 to attend with your child. your child’s hair will be detangled, washed and simple styled by you and us helping you and demonstrating all the way.
There will be refreshments and snacks provided.
It will be a lovely professional salon environment, with plenty of space, safe measures, amazing, friendly, professional, supportive and informative!
Please fill in the contact sheet below to register your interest