Preparing To Re-Open
Our salon is preparing to open on 3rd December 2020 following the latest lockdown. You can now book your appointments online using the pop up button to the right of this page.
Our team worked exceptionally hard during the Coronavirus lockdown and beyond to to make sure our salon is ready for you. Rest assured, we have put measures in place to keep you as safe as possible during your visit. We are taking the social distancing, hygiene and safeguarding rules very seriously.
Below you will find more information about what to expect on your next visit to Karen Wright Salon in Thornton Heath, Croydon.
With love from Karen Wright & The Team
What To Expect In Our Salon
- The salon has been given a deep clean and our team will be cleaning surfaces, equipment and key areas such as toilets, handles and credit card machines between clients.
- We have arranged the salon so the styling stations are 2 metres apart. We have also invested in full PPE including single use gowns, visors, disposable masks and disposable towels.
- Your appointment will be carried out from end to end by your chosen stylist. We will no longer have a receptionist greeting you upon arrival.
- We will have just two stylists in the salon at any one time to ensure as few people are in the salon together.
- We will be in touch soon to book you in for your appointments.
What We Ask Of Our Clients
If you have any concerns or would like to discuss anything with us, please get in touch. In order to ensure everyone is as safe as possible, we are respectfully asking our clients to:
- Book your appointment in advance
- Arrive at the salon at the agreed time and alone, wherever possible
- Wear a face mask if you have one (or we will provide you with one in your PPE pack)
- Please advise us if you are exempt from wearing a mask - before your appointment
- Sanitise your hands before and after your service (hand sanitiser is available in the salon)
- Do not touch the products in the retail area. If you would like to purchase any home care, please speak with your stylist
- Stick to social distancing guidelines of at least 2 metres
- Pay for your service by card, not cash
- Complete and submit the COVID19 consultation form prior to your appointment
- Notify us if you are feeling unwell or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating. Stay at home if this is the case.